Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Man Bedding...Difficult to find





I only like the duvet cover and the blanket (not the silky damask looking sheet)
To all men:  Do not buy silk sheets, girls will think you are gross.




My picks:
Sheets:  White Sheet Set
Quilt:  West Elm Organic Matlesse Quilt in Slate
Duvet:  It's a toss up between the Dwell Duvet and The Design Within Reach Duvet
Standard Shams (2):  West Elm Organic Matlesse in Slate
Euro Shams (2): Match the duvet

I hear men hate pillows, but it makes the bed look so much more comfortable (and cute).

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a man and I like pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny likes pillows, too! :)

    I LOVE that Dwell Duvet...I've been dying to use it somewhere so maybe if you use it, I'll be off the hook.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails